Elevators should be kept in good working conditions to provide safe, reliable service for your tenants.
We believe keeping up with elevator preventative maintenance ensures equipment remains in service for as long as possible. This will save you money over the long run and will significantly extend the lifespan to your elevator.
Benefits to Preventive Maintenance:
- Safety: Minimize accidents and injuries for both the user and maintainer
- Performance: Sustain the performance of a building’s elevator
- Equipment Life: Improve the lifespan of a building’s elevator systems
- Money Saving: Help keep elevator costs down
- Replacement Parts: Prevent frequent shutdowns of the elevator
- Reputation: Avoid irritation and dissatisfaction from tenants and clients
- Compliance: We can assist with compliance with various codes and regulations to your building’s elevator
Omega Lift Services
46 Hennie Alberts Street , Brackenhurst , Johannesburg
Phone: 082 821 7710